Mighty Torches

https://ift.tt/udSK9T0 Mighty Torches

Ok guys this is a real simple one.

We all know that torches don't last for very long in game. 240 seconds (2 mins) is the default time. Yeah that is a pain in the ass when you are traveling at night or spelunking in a dungeon or cave. You have to carry around 20 torches half the time!

 

So I fixed it. This style of mod is available on that other website but the time was increased to 900 seconds (15 mins) which is fine for some people but I am a Kook and I don't want to worry about it so in my version torches now last for 1800 seconds (30 mins)

This mod is an ESPFE for your load order sake.

It is incompatible with any mod that changes the vanilla torches.
Load Order shouldn't matter but if you have problems I suggest putting it near the bottom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE