Ahri Sassy Teen Brat Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/6nkUX2a Ahri Sassy Teen Brat Standalone Follower

ESP only. An Imaxx mod. Ahri is simply a bar wench hanging around the Bannered Mare serving drinks and working to make tips.

 

 

Ahri

 

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. A little bar wench. What are you doing so far from home? You know your parents are worried sick about you?"

 

"I'm a big girl now, I can take care of myself. I don't need you or my parents. Besides, they treat me badly. So what do you want?"

 

"Nothing. I didn't expect to see you here."

 

 

Main.thumb.png.e39a53853485b838e1fcdf1a24c2df31.png

 

 

 

 

"I'm a working girl now. I have the right to be what I want to be."

 

"Hey, no offense. It's just that your parents are wondering how you are doing. Are you alright?"

 

"Hhhhhhh, that's none of your business, get out of my life and take a hike. You know where the door is. You can tell my parents they have nothing to worry about.

 

I'm doing fine on my own. And don't tell anyone where I am!"

 

"OK....I'll let them know. Your secret is safe with me. You mind if I order some mead? That's the only reason I dropped in."

 

Ahri has been crossed, nothing feels better than being left alone. Growing up, she didn't feel the love as a child that would feel normal with the parents she had to live with. Oh, boy, things are getting thick.

 

When she came of age at 15, she left home without telling anyone. Now she works in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

 

Who is she? Where did she come from? Ahri will never tell for fear that someone will tell her parents and they will come and find her.

 

"No, no, I never want to go back. I'm doing quite well. Let them kiss by butt for all I care."

 

Ahri waits in the Bannered Mare for someone that will treat her right and take her on an adventure.

 

Give her some armor and weapons and see what she can do. She does have one silver sword. I suppose she is a single sword fighter. She never told me what kind of skills she has.

 

Sure, she might be capable of other things, but don't get your hopes up. She did mention something about dual sword but I was too busy talking to another bar wench. She was cute.

 

Sassy teen brat files included.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE