Clean Workstations 4k by Gloolax

Clean Workstations 4k by Gloolax

This is not my work ! just a repost 

Just because we live in post-apocalyptia doesn’t mean we can’t have the decency to be clean! These are 4k texture replacers for the various workstations found in-game. They are not 1:1 recreations, just my take on them. Make sure to add CleanWorkstations.ba2 to the Fallout76Custom.ini file. I plan to get to some other camp stuff too when i can. If you don't like some of them you can delete the corresponding files from the .ba2 using archive2. I’m by no means a great texture artist but i find that these are fun to do and it helps me relax. Hope you like, if you don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tools Used:

Adobe Substance 3D Painter + Free Assets
Adobe Photoshop
Nifskope
B.A.E.
Archive2

I don't do requests

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE