Esper Sassy Tween Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/yTxSENp Esper Sassy Tween Standalone Follower

Dual wield with a summoner twist and archer. No marriage. Located around Mixwater Mill. Teen voice with files.

 

 

Esper

 

"And you thought I was just another pretty face."

 

Sure, I thought about it, but those skeever tails..*tisk*..pretty much like going to McD's cafe' and inn and getting a disease.

 

The meat smells bad. Been there, done that. Not even worth the price.

 

Main.thumb.jpg.49f5243f392c964c83b0e49a761dd931.jpg

 

 

Hey, you wanna go out and do some adventure? I hear there are weirdo's like slaughter fish or something.

 

By the way, you ever go to the cloud district? Not that I'm being nosy, but you know how some clowns....

 

Got any gum or beef jerky? I have a craving for pickles and creamily. Not that I'm...oh, never mind.

 

Do you know what this place smells like? An old piece of wood. Let me know if I'm talking too much.

 

Not that I...hey look over there. Thought it was a ghost. You ever seen a ghost before? I think they're stupid.

 

Probably never had a good meal in...what was that? Hey!!! Give me back my,...you stupid thief! I'll kill you for that! Yaahh!!!

 

Don't let her go it alone. She's not too experienced. Esper will do her best but she will trust you to help in the battle.

 

Don't forget to check her inventory and take away that pesky default bow and she might have some gold too.

 

 

Location: Mixwater Mill
Dual wield, summoner and archer. (She will have 2 silver swords, a supple bow and 5700 arrows.)
Armor: yes, can be replaced with something else. (I think)
Voice: Sassy teen
Nord Race
Height: .86, Weight: .50
Sassy teen files included

Levels: 25 to infinity

All teen files included

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE