Farari of Oeax Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/rOPTM13 Farari of Oeax Standalone Follower

ESL Flagged. Monli/nord race mix. Dual wield combat assassin, fire arrow tip archer. Marriage. Located in Ivarstead. Nudity. Adult.

 

 

Farari

 

She seems to be serious about something but I could never figure it out. Nothing strange there.

 

Perhaps she knows more than the average warrior, or maybe she's a dead-mans draw.

 

I'm not really sure, she didn't have any clothes on when I met her. Maybe something happened or a sneak thief got the best of her.

 

Figured asking would get me in trouble so I kept my mouth shut.

 

Pic5.thumb.jpg.5b4688262e04bbfa317b152cc2ab61b4.jpg

 

 

Either way, I must admit, she fights like a deadly samurai. A worthy ally if you ask me.

 

Location: Ivarstead. Vilemyr Inn.
Voice: Young Eager

 

Armor: None. (You may want to bring her some.)
Other: Supple draugr bow, 5500 fire tipped draugr arrows, 2 katanas.
Levels from 25 to infinity
Weight: .50, Height: .90

 

Spells: healing, fast healing.

 

Perks: lightfoot, dual savagery, dual flurry, armsman, agile defender, barbarian, bladesman, assassin's blade, block runner, deadly aim, critical shot, steady hand, stealth, muffled movement.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE