Fionessa Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/rVmOaiF Fionessa Standalone Follower

ESL flagged. There isn't much to say about this woman, well there is but its too hard to describe. Nudity. Adult.

 

 


Fionessa

 

It was a pleasant day when I walked into Whiterun. Saw the Drunken Huntsman and figured I'd go in for a chat and find out if there was anything going on.

 

My eyes were wide open when I saw a naked woman, a dark, mysterious lady. I wasn't sure what was going on. When did this become a strip club?

 

I chatted with the bartender, he didn't seem to know who she was. She simply walked in and was looking for someone. Not sure.

 

I walked over to her, wasn't trying to be coy or anything like using some pick-up line.

 

Now I remember, she is the one...that's her...

 

Main.thumb.png.c60459a8be201ef04786847684ff7d38.png

 

 

Find Fionessa in the Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.

 

But I must tell you, she is dangerous. And I don't mean that kind of dangerous. She is outright vicious.

 

She wants to destroy the enemy and I don't mean a pat on the back, more like rip their soul and crush it.

 

With powers I've never seen before, she will conjure some weird creature that frightens even me.

 

I can tell you why. No one wants to mess with her. Death is her game.

 

Stepping back, she looked at me. "Dragonborn? How nice to see you again."

 

She uses a nasty bloody spear so naturally I know what she's capable of. You can't imagine the thing I've seen. Even I have nightmares.

 

Simple changes have been made, not too much and she is wicked to the bone.

 

I guarantee she will be...oh, did I mention you can marry her? Yes.

 

But dont worry, she won't kill you...at least not right away.

 

First you sleep and then...

 

Who are you going to believe? Me or that dead guy in the bed?

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE