Lightning Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/6nkUX2a Lightning Standalone Follower

ESL flagged. Are you looking for some badass? Well, look no further, Lightning is your ticket.

 

 

Lightning

 

Main.thumb.png.dcd2ea4c7f6e9a134973841857021e53.png

 

 

This is my own creation that I have been shy about releasing. So this one has never been released until now.

 

Yes, I know, there was another that was released and that's because I'm the original author. Got it? Ok, now that this is out of the way...

 

Can't find her on the web? I don't know. Seems like strange things happen. Someone explain that to me.

 

She can take care of business. And nobody knows business like her business.

 

Find her in Rorikstead, Frostfruit Inn.

 

Removable default Skyrim Ebony armor.

 

She's not much of an archer if need be, but close combat, oh, my....she can really rattle some bones.

 

This is one chick that the enemy doesn't want to mess with.

 

Your choice. She has a really bad habit of telling everyone else to go f*** themselves.

 

Lightning isn't into snowflakes, pussyfoots or milk drinkers. Are you in or out?

 

Well? She's waiting.....

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE