Midge Adoptable Child

https://ift.tt/6nkUX2a Midge Adoptable Child

ESL flagged. Located in Honningbrew Meadery south of Whiterun waiting to be adopted.

 

 

Midge

 

Wow, I'm an adoptable child now? What will they think of next? Moon cheese?

 

I bet they have mice on the moon, at least that's what khajiit the liar told me. What was his name?

 

Never mind, where is my new home? I got to get my things and say goodbye to everyone. This is the best day ever!

 

Main.thumb.png.91299f65babaea91514f7745e8ce2fa0.png

 

 

What makes her so popular? I have no clue. She is what she is.

 

Location: Honningbrew Meadery, south of Whiterun.


Height: .80, Weight .20
Voice: Child Adoptable

 

*Note* If you have Midge teen standalone follower, this will overwrite so be sure that you know this.

 

Please choose only one Midge on Schaken-Mods, either adoptable or follower. Not both.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE