Rethi Twisted Elf Standalone follower [archive]

https://ift.tt/6nkUX2a Rethi Twisted Elf Standalone follower [archive]

ESL flagged. And you thought I was just a pretty elf. Listen up sunshine, I'm all that and much more.

 

 

 

Rethi

 

Ok, Ok, I can't stop laughing. Elf follower with a bit of a twist.

 

She isn't what you think she is.

 

Main.thumb.jpg.98fbe54295a47a1182111f3f7f2a6346.jpg

 

 

That's why I said twisted. Yea, twisted sister. I'm sure you'll figure that one out eventually. (Suspicions arise.)

 

She is very lovely and you'll never forget the experience. Best if you don't let her in your bed with a stick of butter... or would you?

 

Well, if you must know...Since the operation, I'll leave the rest up to your imagination.

 

If you ask me, she looks a little bit risque' if you get my drift. But if you're into that kind of thing, go for it.

 

This is no elfish tomboy. She means serious business. "Put your clothes back on, that pilgrim of Stendar has been watching us!"

 

You know,  Mexican chi-hua-hua. Just a bit on the creepy side. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Spanking is a big plus.

 

Oh, I need to stop laughing. My face is gonna get distorted if I don't.

 

Find her in Whiterun, DragonsReach.

 

Skyrim will never be the same without this incredible elf. So, get your elf on!!!

 

Anyone else out there feeling a bit confused? You should be. I'm not going to explain it to you.

 

Any questions? I have no answers. Seriously, download this elf and slap her in your game.

 

She likes that. "Now kiss me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE