Scarlett Johansson Standalone Follower [Archive]

https://ift.tt/6nkUX2a Scarlett Johansson Standalone Follower [Archive]

ESL flagged. Single sword, Dual sword, and archeress. Scarlett can be found in Windhelm.

 

 

Scarlett Johansson

Just when I've seen everything, here comes this lovely lady.

 

Main.thumb.jpg.12d0030921c4185e7d42559d8743e1d4.jpg

 

 

"Care to buy me a drink?"

 

I looked her up and down. She was all that then some. I bought her a drink and we talked for a while.

 

This woman could steal the heart from a stone wall.

 

I asked her to join me in my quest and she agreed. I made sure to let her know that things would get ugly.

 

She didn't mind. Scarlett told me she needs to keep up with the art of..."We need to head out, a storm is coming and we need to pay
a visit to Grelod the kind in Riften."

 

"Sure. lead the way. I'll be right behind you."

 

Find Scarlett in Windhelm, Candlehearth Hall.

 

Take away that pesky default bow in her inventory. Take away one sword to make a single sword fighter. Or leave both to be a dual sword fighter.

 

All credits go to the original author.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE