WangYi Armor [Archive]

https://ift.tt/yTxSENp WangYi Armor [Archive]

ESL flagged. Who wants old drab armor when you can have some fancy for yourself (female) or followers.

 

 

WangYi Armor

 

Main.thumb.png.e866f2ab34ab5a773abb0eee79d4a65d.png

 

 

This is a light armor, yet sturdy.

 

Forging: You must have the steel perk and will require steel ingots, leather and leather strips.

 

If using the console, type, help Wang (If you don't know how to use the console, you will have to forge it.)

 

I know what it sounds like and it does sound funny but I'm sure you'll get over it.

 

This armor can be forged and then enhanced at any work bench.

 

Not tested on males, but for females it looks great. Especially for teen sassy brats. Check out my other mods.

 

Sorry, no body slides. I'm not paid to do all the dirty work, so no big boobs, Ok?

 

I've made some stat changes to the original and made it ESL flagged so it doesn't affect your load.

 

Ok, for the boring part, it has been ported by me and is 44. Original author ?.

 

So what are you waiting for? Download this armor mod and don't forget to give me a thumbs up, middle finger or whatever.

 

What do I care, I didn't make it. Not going to make a chest for you to discover even though that sounds like a good idea.

 

Why are you still reading this? Download and check it out.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE