Bridget Teen Brat Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/oH9hq0M Bridget Teen Brat Standalone Follower

ESL flagged. A simple farm girl that likes to have fun. She is located in the Sleeping Giant Inn.

 

 

Bridget

 

Main.thumb.jpg.4ce4c2ffcb8532afc7f0f0c0e4bc8866.jpg

 

 

Today is my day. I get to relax with some mead and already paid for a bed for the night.

 

Sometimes she wonders. Who is the Dragonborn? Is this person? Some mysterious stranger that wanders around killing dragons?

 

I wish I could be like that. Straight out the lores of stories that I've heard so much about.

 

Maybe the Dragonborn will find me. I know I would make a good fighter. If only....(Lost in thought and drink).

 

Find Bridget in Riverwood, Sleeping Giant Inn.

 

And I know, why does everyone put followers in Riverwood? You ever walked into a bar, tavern, or Inn and find it empty? It feels lonely, dismal, blank.

 

You can't have a party without guests. I think I've made my point clear.

 

Grab the bull by the horns and ride like you've never ridden before. What a thrill.

 

Hope you like this follower mod.

 

Teen voice mod included.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE