Poose Sassy Kitty Standalone Follower [Archive]

https://ift.tt/oH9hq0M Poose Sassy Kitty Standalone Follower [Archive]

ESL Flagged. [Archive] Pussycat teen follower located in Solitude, The Blue Palace.

 

 

Poose

 

Beware the ringworm. Oh, didn't you know? Diseases, things she can do. Strike the enemy with all she has and then some.

 

"I want my new dress! You expect me to go around Skyrim looking nutty like this, hiding in dark corners! Heh!"

 

Main.thumb.jpg.6785430bcb2b89bbfe22ef4c8235a03d.jpg

 

 

"Fine. But don't expect me to be your savior. I need to do my nails. Keep them sharp so I can claw at the enemy."

 

Oh, smack! What is she up to? I suppose you will want to find out.

 

A pussycat like sassy teen follower waiting for adventure.

 

Located in Solitude, The Blue Palace. (You'll have to look around to find her.) You know how cats are, in one place and then another.

 

Sassy Teen voice included.

 

Be sure to check her inventory and take away that pesky default bow.

 

All credits go to the original author.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE