The Beauty Of Whiterun [Archive]

https://ift.tt/oH9hq0M The Beauty Of Whiterun [Archive]

ESP only. Please enjoy this mod by OP. You will never forget the way it was until now.

 

 

Whiterun is a dismal place. But with this simple ESP file, Whiterun looks as cozy as a summer breeze.

 

It was the day I walked into Whiterun. I looked behind me. It seemed like there was nothing there. I turned back around and saw more than
I should.

 

This place looked like paradise. There was something about it that felt warm and inviting. Shady trees, lush plants.

 

Main.thumb.jpg.7ca2f6bf212a905b034927630efaff2d.jpg

 

 

A hot summer day and I could feel the invitation saying, 'Please come in and enjoy what I have to offer.'

 

Looking around, it was more than my eyes could gather. I saw, and I knew this was the place.

 

Laying my sword down, I kissed the ground. Then walked to the courtyard, where the vendors were and talked to the people.

 

Eventually, I was directed to the Bannered Mare to have a drink. We talked and I told them what I saw. They looked at me in confusion.

 

A long journey from a place called Markarth, the place of stone, and here I was in Whiterun. This was more than I could imagine.

 

I can understand what they were thinking. It was me that felt out of place.

 

Renting a room for the night, I fell asleep. There was nothing more than I wanted to wake up in the morning and touch the trees. The things we didn't have in Markarth. This place is amazing.

 

Please download and enjoy the Beauty Of Whiterun.

 

All credits go to the original author, OP.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE