Callie Elf Standalone Sassy Teen Follower

https://ift.tt/QTxeXVp Callie Elf Standalone Sassy Teen Follower

ESL flagged. Changed to CBBE body type. Teen brat voiced. Located it Rorikstead. Many changes and improvements for this cute little teen elf. Tested and improved, proofed out and approved by me. I really hope you like her.

 

 

Callie

 

Main.thumb.jpg.cf62216d8cec5326458117e4ace1da05.jpg

 

 

Letter to Callie:

 

It's a sad day for us. Our father, mother, aunt and uncle has been slain by mistake. Whiterun guards thought us to be Forsworm. I want you to know my heart is with you. Callie, listen to me, we have been apart far too long. It would be nice to see you again.

 

I've talked to the Jarl of Whiterun and the guards will not mistake us for the enemy. We are free to travel once again, but beware. Many dangers await us. Since our father's death, the Forsworn has lost faith in our traditions and I don't know what to do.

 

All my loves and wills.

 

Adilya.

 

 

Find Callie in Rorikstead, Frostfruit Inn.

 

She will dress up in traditional forsworn armor but you can change it to something else.

 

Eyes were changed, armor, disposition, body and much more. I'm sure you will appreciate Callie for her warrior experience. Her sister is Adilya and available on Schaken mods.

 

Teen voice mod is included.

 

Please enjoy.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE