Renna Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/QTxeXVp Renna Standalone Follower

ESL flagged. 1H, Dual wield, single, vampire spells, more. CBBE version. Can be married, located in Half Moon mill.

 

 

Renna

 

Main.thumb.jpg.c23a1df8ab3ad79a0edc7947894f178b.jpg

 

 

"OMG! Stop that! You sucked out his soul and spit it out like a wad! What the hell is the matter with you?"

 

"Hehehehe, I was just having fun. You like having fun, right, Dragonborn? You know damn well we like it and love it. I'm not your tipical girl of the realm. I was the devil once, now look at me, scorned and left in Skyrim where I....why do you look at me like that? Do you not like me?"

 

"I don't know you. You are some kind of...strange. You seem to have powers I've never seen before. Why did you...that thing you did to that poor traveler?"

 

"Listen, I'm not a bad person, just bored. I only kill for sport. It makes me feel good. You like feeling good, don't you? Feel good?"

 

I saw and looked in awe, there was something evil about this woman, but I didn't know what else she could do. I had nothing else to say. She was a bit frightening. She would make a great ally and for my quests and be very very useful. I will invite her to be with me as my companion.

 

I suppose this could be a bad decision, but I know if I turn my back on her, I could be her next victim or I would have to fight her to the death. But who's death? It was either me or her and I had no plans of dying.

 

"Welcome. Will you travel with me? I'm on a quest and I could really use your help."

 

"Gladly. Show me the way. I've been waiting to get some fresh air and get away from this dismal place. So how are you? You like playing cards? I'm really good at playing 21." The conversation went on and on. Renna makes me laugh at times. She's a real card.

 

Who knows what will happen. I'm willing to take the risk.

 

You certainly don't want to miss out on this one. She is certain to raise an eyebrow. Or fry one. I know, I saw it.

 

Voice type: Vanilla eventoned (Nord)
Height: 100, Weight 100
Levels:  5 - infinity
Marriage: Yes
Pretty: Yes
Sexy: You tell her that.
Disposition: Yum.
Location: Half Moon Mill

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE