Vanessa Stone Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/I6WGpZ5 Vanessa Stone Standalone Follower

ESL flagged. Translated and dragged through the mud. What can't she do? Single sword, dual, spell caster and much more. She can be found in Morthal.

 

 

Vanessa Stone

 

"I'm not interested"

 

"What?"

 

"Who do you think you are? Dragonborn?"

 

"Some say I am"

 

"You have nerve, my friend. I'm not who you think I am. Now get out of my face before I do something you'll not like."

 

Main.thumb.jpg.713780008492212d1ddc625e6957f9a9.jpg

 

 

"Well, you certainly are aggressive. Not that I don't like, but you...no, are you..."

 

"Listen, I'm not some punky little girl looking or a free ride on a little pony. I'm what you say, more than meets the eye."

 

"Sooo, you are a warrior or some strange lady looking for attention?"

 

"Listen up, I do what others can't. You want to see some action? I'll put myself on the line. You want me to sport and keep your back? I can do that. But don't expect me to do all the horse work. You get in and do most of the killing like someone who has a backbone, I'll do the rest.

 

Do we have a deal?"

 

"What deal is this? I don't even know you. Something special about you?"

 

"My name is Vanessa Stone. If you want to find me, I'll be in Morthal, Moorside Inn. You want a sissy, go pound sand. I don't have time for...oh, look at the time. Must be time for a drink. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way."

 

Ahhh, one of those hard catch ladies. I'm curious. She certainly has my attention. I might want to look into this. She may be quite the ally if not the looker.

 

Hmmm, she must have been lost in time, not that I'm complaining but looking at her stirs something in me. That look she keeps giving me.

 

Find Vanessa in Morthal, Moorside Inn. She could probably use the company for a drink or two.

 

Don't forget to check her inventory and take away the default bow and claim some of her goodies.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE