Elsa Frozen Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/TaL3VUB Elsa Frozen Standalone Follower

ESL Flagged. My idea of how Elsa should look and did my best to make her like in the Movie, Frozen. Located in Winterhold.

 

 

Elsa

 

Frozen

 

Main.thumb.jpg.5ac06ef2eb64510402ee83ce44a15f61.jpg

 

 

Sure, I know, other's have made their own version of Elsa and so I decided to make my own.

 

Couldn't pass up the opportunity of course. I enjoyed making her, hope you enjoy in your game.

 

Everything is vanilla including armored dress (Removable). Really good fighter but can't do it alone.

 

Be sure to check her inventory and take away the default bow.

 

Location: Winterhold, The Frozen Hearth

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE