Sinda Sassypants Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/s9E8jXb Sinda Sassypants Standalone Follower

ESL flagged Teen voiced. Fun loving elf girl waiting for you in Old Hroldan Inn. Sassy, yes she is. Fun, you decide.

 

 

Sinda Sassypants

 

Teen Elf

 

Main.thumb.jpg.63b59b45d3093f8e41ab917326cc9059.jpg

 

 

A creation of an elf that wants to follow and adventure with you. She really likes company because she can't do it alone.

 

She needs leadership and someone she can trust. Snag this girl and she will love you forever and ever. Well to a point.

 

"No, no, no, daddy. I'm off to make a name for myself, I can't stay here anymore. There's a war going on and I want to win for the best. All I need is some of your old weapons and a few extras. Oh, jeez, these things are heavy. Alright, I'm off. I'll write when I can. Say goodbye to mom. I'll be back when the war is over." *Kiss on the cheek* "Bye, Bye, daddy."

 

Sinda walked out the door, a sunny sky, birds chirping, she pet Scruffy, the pet dog and said goodbye, and looked longing at the trail ahead.

 

The day had come. I'm not daddy's little girl anymore. Destiny awaits and it waits for me. Sinda sang a tune and off she went with all her garb and weapons in tow.

 

Think I'll head towards the Old Hrolden Inn, she said to herself. That where the enemy is. Down the valley and far up in the mountains waiting to ambush anyone who comes near. Something about a sword I heard about. I wonder. What does the Dragonborn do? Is that real? Is the Dragonborn real? What is this sword all about? If I only knew.

 

EEEEK!!!! A spider!!!!

 

Teen voiced. Teen mod included. Please enjoy Sinda Sassypants.

 

Please, check out my other mods, mix and match for your very own little army filled with fun and romance. Wait, what?!

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE