Dusty Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/gVYc9v1 Dusty Standalone Follower

ESL flagged only. AE 1.71. Or get back port. Details below. Marriage. Single sword and combat ranger. She is versatile in long range, short range, and close combat. Located in Kynesgrove.

 

 

Dusty

 

Read between the lines; A message to the Enemies 'O Mine

 

They thought they could defeat me but how wrong they were and are

 

Main.thumb.jpg.a509ef6d71ef91889e9f150495171b19.jpg

 

 

I cannot be beaten down, it is within the laws of my powers. So the rebels have their sights set upon on me.

 

So what if I wear the Superior Imperial armor and the Stormcloak wimpy weasels don't like it.

 

I will defy anyone that comes against me or even thinks they can challenge me. I will resist and triumph over those that oppose me.

 

Let them come and let them be slain among their own people for I will not bow to the enemy.

 

Have they not learned? No. They think throwing insults and saber rattling will scare me away or persuade to come and join them.

 

Serpents, all of them! They created an enemy, and now they have one. Shall you raise your arms against me? I will slay you like David against Goliath and shake the dust off my boots when you and yours are left in shame after the head of thy champion is cut off.

 

I have other means as well, and they don't include anyone that could raise an army and claim that they have control over what I can do or where I can go.

 

No, not one, not even those that are my friends can persuade me for I shall keep fighting to my last breath.

 

Keep trying. You can't win. I'll see to that, rebel scum! (They know who they are and I'm watching.) @@-; Closely!

 

Location: Kynesgrove, Braidwood Inn

 

Don't forget to check her inventory and take away the default bow. Lot's of other goodies to take as well.


Note: Please get the newest Skyrim AE, if you have the older SE or AE versions and my mod doesn't show up, try this;

 

This mod has a file header 1.71 and is not compatible with Skyrim SE or older versions of AE out of the box.

 

You will need; Backported Extended ESL Support https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441 and all hard requirements.


Life sucks and I enjoy every moment of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)

Sexlab Unfiltered (Official)